A free service provided by the Regional Council of Goyder
Eudunda Area School
2 Reserve Road, Eudunda, 5374
Phone/Fax: (08) 8581 1587
Robertstown, Link Library:
7 Commercial St, Robertstown, 5381
Phone/Fax: (08) 8581 7209
Your Friendly Community Library Officer
OPEN Advice for BOTH Libraries.
- Patrons will be advised before the holidays what the hours will be via newsletters and posters
and also poster on this website in the “Latest News” on the home page or HERE.
- Opening times remain the same for the holidays except for public holidays and for Christmas/New Year
- Hardbacks / Paper backs
- CD’s / DVD’s
- Large Print
- Adult Non-Fiction
- Teenage Fiction
- Children’s Fiction
- Children’s Non-Fiction
- Picture Books
- Audio Books
INTER LIBRARY LOANS:
Eudunda is part of the statewide ‘One Card’ Network. Borrowers can put ‘Holds’ on items from all Public & School Community Libraries across the state. Please ask the library or more information about this service.
- Please let us know if you are house bound and we will provide home delivery.
- Library staff are happy to make reservations of books that are out on loan
- You will be notified when the book is available
- Photocopying & Faxes
- Copy A4: 20c, Double Sided: 30c
- Copy A3: 40c
- Fax Sending: $1.50 per page
- Fax Receiving: 50c per page
- Internet Access
- Free Internet & Wireless access is available
- Sessions can be booked for up to an hour or longer if there have been no previous bookings
- After Hours Returns
- A secure ‘returns bin’ is located at the front of the school for the convenient retunr of items when the library is closed.